ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Camden & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Camden
September 23, 2021

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Camden?

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Camden?

In the process of assembling your child’s first room, you put together the cradle, covered the walls with a soft, lighter shade, and installed a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. You’re now ready to figure out the way you want to watch your baby sleep. You have the option of going with the conventional baby monitor that lets you listen in on a separate listening device, or you can go high-tech and utilize HD video, two-direction communications, and instant activation through motion detection.

This advanced option may make you think of surveillance systems incorporated in a complete home protection plan, but would you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Camden? 

Your security camera baby monitor can be part of your smart home installation

One important benefit about using a security camera as a baby monitor in Camden is that it can link to your other smart home components. As an illustration, if you notice that your little one is having trouble falling asleep, you can adjust your smart thermostat from the security app to get a more pleasant temperature. Or when they awaken for a 2 a.m. bottle, you might increase the brightness of the space’s smart lights to indicate that you're on your way. If you by chance have at least two small children in unconnected areas, you could give each one an indoor security camera and monitor the video in a unified smartphone app.

An indoor security camera in Camden is included in your home’s complete security and automation package

Regardless of whether you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your home defense, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint specialist will walk you through the available choices and assist in getting the most suitable security plan for your property. Simply dial (856) 259-5771 or submit the form below.