Find Leaks Quickly With Your Camden Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Connected Alarm System
A Smart Camden Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that may lead to significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Camden monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector warns you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Camden?
You never want to descend your staircase to find that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Camden flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. If your Camden flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Camden Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help reaches your property. Using these systems is helpful when you’re home, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Camden flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to match your property needs. Simply dial (856) 259-5771 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.